Cartoon HD is a streaming video app that lets you stream tons of videos for free. This is one of the best alternatives to Showbox. It was released on the Apple App Store in 2013, but fortunately we can also enjoy it on our Android smartphones. Of course, it’s not available on Google Play Store, and that’s why we publish it here. You can download Cartoon HD APK file here and install it manually on your Android device.
Unlike Netflix, Amazon Prime and HBO GO, this app provides free premium video streaming. This is perhaps the main reason why Google does not approve of Cartoon HD in its Play Store. But there is still an alternative source for Android; you can download the latest version of Cartoon HD from the link below and enjoy unlimited premium videos on your phone.
In addition, this application also allows you to request a new video (movie or TV show) from the configuration option.
While browsing, you can also filter different genres such as action, horror, comedy, etc. You can even download the movies for later viewing offline.
The application is quite light, fast, reliable and ad-free as BeeTV. There are tons of content and features, and you’ll know it as soon as you start using it. Download Cartoon HD APK below and let us know if you like it.
Why Cartoon HD APK?
- Tons of content in almost every genre.
- Completely free. No hidden subscription.
- Download offers to watch offline.
- Regular updates with fresh content.
- Best alternative to Showbox, Netflix, Prime Video and HBO GO; and that too for free.
Download Cartoon HD APK
As already mentioned, this app is not available in Google Play Store; You can download the APK file directly from the link below and install it normally.
|File name||Cartoon HD APK|
|OS requirement||Android 4.0 or above|
HOW TO: Install Cartoon HD APK
After you download, install it like normal APK allowing Unknowing Source. If you are first time installing an APK file, continue reading below for the instruction.
- At first, download Cartoon HD APK file on your PC.
- Now, connect the phone to the PC by using a USB cable.
- Next, you need to enable MTP/Transfer Files mode on your Android device.
- Then transfer the downloaded APK file to the storage of your phone.
- Now, disconnect the phone.
- Then, open the file manager app on your phone.
- Now, you need to navigate to the location where you transferred the APK.
- Next, tap on the “<Cartoon HD APK-file-name>.apk” file.
- If you are installing an APK for the first time, you will be notified to allow Unknown Source setting.
- Once you enable it, you should be able to install the app.
- Now, you must follow the on-screen instructions and install the app.
What do you think of Cartoon HD? You like? Is it working properly on your device? What phone are you using? Let us know by commenting below!